SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER
We are hiring an English Mother Tongue Social Media Copy who considers themselves multi-dimensional, scrappy, passionate, and motivated Creative, smart people who have a love for digital & social media, crazy smart ideas, and the desire to make them happen.
The Social Media team within Connexia is seeking an English Mother Tongue Copywriter who is passionately immersed in Digital & Social Media, with the drive and talent to tell stories. We are a Creative team that lives at the intersection of brand storytelling and Digital. As part of Connexia Social Media division, we help brands make waves in communication through the power of our data drive creativity.
This person will conceptualize ideas for existing & new clients that illustrate how the idea will be executed and ensure all fan touchpoints are integrated in the smartest way. He/she should be a strategic thinker with strong English writing skills that prides himself or herself on being creative and conceptual. He/she should have an instinctual curiosity about Digital & Social Media trends, the market and competitive landscape around various blue chip brands, while eager to concept and execute creative ideas.
- Writing copy for just about any medium needed while ensuring work is always on tone, on brand, and on time
- Adhering to (and even developing) a brand’s voice and tone guidelines
- Safeguarding the integrity of the language by combining work for logic, grammar, and consistency
- Completing all assigned work on deadline and regularly communicating status updates to managers and teammates
- Maintain client’s fluency (i.e. automotive, sports, food&beverage, telco, beauty, pharma, leisure and so on).
- Contributing to new business pitches and proposals as needed
We play in a sandbox with endless fun toys from many different clients and industries and it will be your job to play in that sandbox and find ways for brands to play with us. You will have creative, experiential or marketing agency experience developing award-winning campaigns for high profile brands. We are looking for non-traditional minds who want to push the boundaries of what is possible in the digital and social media space and beyond.
- at leats 2 years of experience working in an agency, or mix of in-house/agency/experiential development
- The ultimate command of the English language
- Have a solid understanding of the social media marketing and digital landscape
- Strong writing skills and the ability to take an idea from a thought to a full-blown proposal
- Experience working on digital marketing, social media, mobile or other digital media
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent writing, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
Contact us: candidates (of both sexes) that are interested in this position should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list SM Copy – ENG in the subject line of your email.