JUNIOR UX DESIGNER
We are looking for a junior UX designer to join the User Experience Design team.
The role involves:
Support for the team when managing the key UX activities:
- desk analysis.
- user tests.
- focus groups.
- producing information architecture.
- wireframes and specifications for digital projects.
- a degree relating to the following subjects: interaction design, human computer interaction, psychology, artificial intelligence, multimedia design, and/or industrial design.
- excellent knowledge of the Office suite and the software used to create prototypes, mock-ups and flow diagrams (Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.).
- organisational skills, accuracy, consistency, precision and energy.
- good written and spoken communicational skills.
- very good written and spoken English.
- at least 12 months’ previous experience in this role.
- a working knowledge of Google analytics is preferred.
Contact us: candidates (of both sexes) that are interested in this position should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list UX DESIGNER JUNIOR in the subject line of your email.