Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
This information is drafted pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, “EU Regulation”) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
This page describes how to manage the website of Connexia Società Benefit S.r.l. with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and to those who interact with web services accessible starting from the address https://www.connexia.com.
This information is provided only for the site www.connexia.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
In order to facilitate the understanding of this Information notice, the following definitions are reported (Article 4 EU Regulation):
- “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- special categories of personal data: personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify an individual, data related to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. In particular:
- “genetic data” means personal data relating to the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person which give unique information about the physiology or the health of that natural person and which result, in particular, from an analysis of a biological sample from the natural person in question;
- “biometric data” means personal data resulting from specific technical processing relating to the physical, physiological or behavioural characteristics of a natural person, which allow or confirm the unique identification of that natural person, such as facial images or dactyloscopic data;
- “data concerning health” means personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health status;
- “data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- “data processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
The Data Controller is Connexia Società Benefit S.r.l. acting through its legal representative, with registered office in Via B. Panizza 7 – 20144 Milano, e-mail email@example.com.
PLACE OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned registered office of the company in Via B. Panizza 7 – 20144 Milan and are handled only by persons in charge of processing.
The processing operations connected to the electronic mail service take place at the company’s headquarters in Via B. Panizza 7 – 20144 Milan and are only handled by persons in charge of processing.
Any personal data supplied by the user is used for purposes connected to the execution of the requested service.
Data may be used for registration for the newsletter service by consent given in the registration form provided.
No data is communicated or disseminated except to perform the requested service.
METHODS OF PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data – also by e-mail – to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent and necessary acquisition of the sender’s address – as well as any other data included in the message – in order to respond to requests .
The user is free to provide the personal data requested in the forms and failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
No data is communicated or disseminated, except to perform the service requested. To respond to e-mails sent by the user, on the other hand, we inform you that the data is processed by the persons in charge of processing personal data.
The user is free to provide its personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
We do not transfer personal data collected through the site’s contact channels outside the EU.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject may exercise the rights set out in Articles 15-21 of the EU Regulation, namely: the right to access, rectify and erase (“right to be forgotten”) their data, the right to restrict processing, the right to portability, and the right to object to processing.
Requests should be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLAINTS TO THE PRIVACY GUARANTOR
The data subject may lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.